ScreenSplitr is an iOS app that mirrors your iPhone/iPod screen on a computer.
1. Install ScreenSplitr via Cydia
2. Start ScreenSplitr
4. The app will return to the Springboard and ScreenSplitr icon should have a “On” badge.
5. Install iDemo on your computer.
6. Start iDemo and make sure your computer is on the same WiFi network as your iPhone/iPod (you can also use a USB cable if it isn’t or if you don’t have a WiFi network).
7. Select your iPhone/IPod from the list.
8. Back on your iPhone/iPod, accept the connection.
To stop, simply run ScreenSplitr again.
Comments are closed.